Posted By: Kristi
For Stephanie's baby shower for Lelo, I made white and milk chocolate covered marshmallows on a stick and they were a huge hit! Everyone enjoyed them, especially the kiddos!
They were really fun to make and looked great as part of the table decor.
Here's what you need to make them:
Sucker sticks (I got mine at Michael's, but I made these again for another party and just cut cute paper straws in half and used them)
White and/or milk chocolate morsels
Sprinkles of your choice
1. Cover a large tray (that can easily fit in the fridge) with wax paper.
2. Line up your marshmallows.
3. In a microwavable container, microwave your chocolate morsels.
4. Dip the end of your sucker stick in your melted chocolate and place the stick in the top of a marshmallow. This will help keep your marshmallow on the stick when you dip the entire marshmallow in chocolate. Otherwise, it will be to flimsy and won't hold together.
5. Repeat this process on all marshmallows.
6. Dip your entire marshmallow in the chocolate. Keep turning the stick in your fingers to remove the excess chocolate.
7. Add sprinkles and then repeat on your next marshmallow.
These are a hit, you should give them a try!