These are the easiest cookies and are scrumptious too! This is a nice recipe to have on hand when you are having a sweet tooth but are a little low on groceries. I don't know about you but we usually have these three ingredients on hand. Especially peanut butter, we are peanut butter freaks!
Here's what you need:
1. First mix the sugar and peanut butter up a bit and then add the egg and mix all three ingredients together. Doing it this way will make it so your baked cookies are the perfect texture.
2. Once all three ingredients are mixed up well, roll small balls and place them on your cookie sheet (I used my Pampered Chef stone).
3. Make your fork marks on top of each ball.
4. Preheat your oven to 350 and place your cookie sheet in the oven. Cook for 8-13 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool.