Empty Walls

Posted By: Kristi

Wedding invitations went out today so by the end of this week I can finally share what I have been up to! Love crossing things off of my list. = )

Other than the fun wedding details, I have been getting a few house "to dos" crossed off my list as well. Do any of you have bare walls in your house that bug you but you can't decide what to hang? Please say I am not alone? Well, I finally figured out what to hang on one of those walls. I found these sticker dog photos at Michaels and framed them. I love the feminine/masculine feel of the frames. I am happy with the outcome!



I would like to show you a more zoomed out view but I have other things to show you that I haven't had a chance to post yet. Soon friends, soon... ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...