Veggie Pizza

Posted By: Kristi

The same night I made the pot roast, I also made veggie pizza. I know they don't really go together but I was craving them both, so I went for it. I liked it even better than the pot roast, the flavors are delish!


Ingredients:
  • 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
  • 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
  • 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
  • 1 cucumber
  • 1 red bell pepper, chopped
  • 1 green bell pepper, chopped
  • 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped
  • 1 carrot, grated

Directions:

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a jellyroll pan with non-stick cooking spray.

 This is a jelly roll pan (basically, a baking sheet). I wasn't sure what it was until I Googled it. = )


Pat crescent roll dough into a jellyroll pan. Let stand 5 minutes. Pierce with fork. Bake for 10 minutes, let cool. 


In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, dill weed, garlic salt and ranch dip mix. Spread this mixture on top of the cooled crust. 



Add the cucumber, carrot, bell peppers and broccoli to the top. Cover and let chill. Once chilled, cut it into squares and serve.


 The flavors are amazing, you should really give this one a try. It is perfect for dinner parties or showers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...