Cedar Chest Turned Coffee Table

Posted By: Kristi

Finally, some projects are coming together! I have had this cedar chest for a long while now and decided to bring it out from hiding and give her a little makeover. We needed a coffee table in the living room and I figured this would be an inexpensive solution.


As you can tell, she was banged up, scratched and one hot mess! Not for long though. I went to Home Depot and bought a can of this.

Oops, I dropped it. 

I learned about this awesome stuff on one of my favorite blogs, The Little Green Notebook. It is oil-based so it leaves your painted object nice and shiny.

Are you ready for the after shots? Here she is, all dolled up!


What do you think? Isn't she pretty? There is another change in this room that I will be sharing later this week. This room has a lot of changes to go but each update gets me pretty dang excited!





2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a difference a little color makes! Great job, wish I was talented enought to figure something like that out, but I know my limits and it works better that way. Thanks so much for linking up to our blog hop this week on Love U! I am already following you but like to stop by and thank you for your support as we are still so very new to blog hoppping. We won't have one next week as my co-host is getting married and she is taking next week off. Hope to see you the following week.

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! it looks wonderful as a coffe table.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...