Shutter -Made- Key Holder

Posted By: Kristi 



We have been needing a key holder. I have been seeing shutters all over blog land and have been wanting to use one for something.  I decided this project would be the perfect way to make a shutter into something useful. I took an old shutter that I got for .50 at a garage sale, spray painted it white, sanded it a little to make it look aged and added hooks. On top, I added a little key that I got for under a dollar to dress it up a bit. I LOVE how it turned out! It is perfect for our keys and it also holds birthday, wedding and other invites. This way, every time we leave the house we are reminded of upcoming events and are less likely to forget.


On another note, I made a list of projects I want to get started soon, my list is huge! Looks like I have a lot of creating and blogging ahead of me. I am excited to see how everything turns out!


HAPPY HUMP DAY! = )





1 comment:

  1. For those of you who put their keys everywhere and don’t find them when you need them the most I’m going to present you some interesting ways to put your keys, and never lose them again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...