Last night I made salmon for dinner and chose a baked potato and asparagus as the side dishes. I have had some people ask me lately how I cook asparagus so I thought I would share with all of you.
My preference is to roast it, it always turns out amazing!
- Pre-heat the oven to 400.
- At the end of each asparagus bend it a little, the end will break off at the natural breaking point.
- Place your asparagus in an 8x10 dish.
- Add pepper, salt and olive oil. How much of each is a personal preference.
- Mix them all up, this will make sure they all get nicely covered.
- Spread them out in the dish and bake for 20 minutes.
YUM! YUM! YUM!
This next week I will have more time for DIY projects and will have some stuff to share. Stay tuned!