Bauman's Farm

Posted By: Kristi

The other day I mentioned that we went to the best pumpkin patch that I had ever been to. We went with Carson's sister MaLissa, her husband Josh and their two kiddos. The pumpkin patch we visited is in Gervais, OR and is called Bauman's Farm and Garden. If you live somewhere nearby I would definitely recommend checking it out. You will be impressed, I am sure of it.

Some of the activities we took part in were...

 feeding the animals in the petting zoo area.

We took turns trying out the apple cannon.

Took a ride on the bug train

and jumped on the jumping pillow.

There were other activities we did too, hours worth of entertainment. Check it out...

I can't wait to have kids of our own to experience Bauman's Farm with. I felt like I was in another little world, almost like being in Candyland. = )

On our way out we checked out the produce and picked up some goodies for dinner. We also bought some salsa and cake mix. 


I loved the setup, it was decorated nicely. 

They had some really cool carved pumpkins around too.

This weekend we plan on going to another pumpkin patch with Steph, Will, Little Lou and whoever else in the family wants to go. We will make sure to blog about our experiences there as well!

Do you live near Bauman Farms? Are there any great pumpkin patches in the area that you would recommend? 






2 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had fun; great pictures!

    Following you back via GFC. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...