I AM...

Posted By:  Stephanie




I AM a girl that likes to spend time with family.
I AM not a friend that calls as often as she should.
I AM a mom who tries not to be overly freaked out about germs.
I AM a girl who likes organization and lists.
I AM a wife that loves to do things for her husband.
I AM a sister that wants to be there for all life events, big or small.
I AM not a mom who sets her child in front of a TV.
I AM a daughter that appreciates her parents more than they will ever know.
I AM not a wife who picks a fight.
I AM a girl that will bust out in a funky dance with no music.
I AM a mom who doesn’t like to be away from her girl.
I AM not a girl who likes her legs.
I AM a mom who tries to teach her girl something new every day.
I AM a daughter who is also a friend to her parents and likes it that way.
I AM not a girl who wears matching pajamas.
I AM a sister who will protect her sisters with everything she has in her.
I AM a girl who could eat the same thing every day and be happy.
I AM not a daughter who is disrespectful to her parents.
I AM a friend who will be there when needed, even if it is a flight away.
I AM a girl who gets scared easily.
I AM not a sister who prefers to keep a secret from her sisters.
I AM a mom who plays on the floor for hours leaving everything else behind.
I AM not a girl who worries about what others think about her.
I AM a daughter that always wants to make her parents proud.
I AM a girl who chooses to live life being happy.
I AM not a mom who believes in crying it out.
I AM a wife who enjoys talking to her husband about everything.
I AM not a girl who likes to wear high heels.
I AM a mom who will feed her girl bananas and peanut butter and jam daily.
I AM a girl who cries when good things happen to others, even on TV.
I AM not a girl who typically holds grudges.
I AM a girl who loves hard.

I AM many things, I AM Stephanie.





6 comments:

  1. Lovely page and you are so pretty!!
    I'm a new fan and would love a follow back. My blog is all about my cake and candy company, some DIY, couponing and whatever craziness I can find!
    http://redrosecakesconnection.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to bust out laughing at: "I AM a girl that will bust out in a funky dance with no music.".

    My hubby never knows when I might bust out in dance next. I usually do it in a store when only he is around, but it still makes him chuckle and roll his eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red Rose - You are way to sweet, thank you! I'm going to go check out your blog in just a minute here, I would love to be a baker but truth is the only thing I've ever baked is brownies!

    Clever Neighbor - We sound a LOT alike when it comes to our random dancing! I like to do the same thing when my husband is around in stores, he rolls his eyes and chuckles while making sure nobody else is looking. = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever Neighbor - I wanted to go check out your blog but it's blocked. If you decide to unblock it some time let me know so I can come on by.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...