Taking "What's in the Drawer?" to a New Level

Posted By:  Stephanie

This past Toddler Tuesday I told you about an activity we call What's in the Drawer?

In the past My Girl has been somewhat tame about this activity, sticking to only one drawer.  Not anymore!  She has taken this to a new level!  She sure does make me laugh, that's for sure!

Please ignore the fact that she is once again in jammies.  I don't know why but I seem to get a lot of pictures before she's dressed for the day. 


If we were going to have a boy we were going to name him Cole, so when she wears these jammies we call her Cole because she looks like a boy while wearing them.

Needless to say, I have been running around the house picking up after this girl like crazy while she has been in her new exploring stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...