Kitchen Floors

Posted By: Kristi

I need your opinions, please. We need new kitchen counter tops and flooring and I am having a hard time deciding on what flooring I like. I want to have a few options to share with Carson and then we can narrow it down together. We have discussed having either marble or concrete counter tops. I really love concrete and would love to go that direction but I think Carson might like marble better. Our back splash it really nice but also kind of busy (in a good way) so I think the counter tops need to be a little more plan. So now, I have no idea what direction to go with the flooring.

I will post pictures of our kitchen cabinets and back splash tomorrow so you can get a better idea of what we are working with. Until then, here are a few pictures of kitchen flooring I have found and am kind of liking.





Any ideas or pictures you could share with me? I would appreciate it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...