Family Wall Art

Posted By: Kristi

Warning: The pictures below are of my computer screen, using my cell phone camera. 
Poor quality, sorry!


I was reading my daily blogs when I found this.


Cool, right?

I was bummed because the blog I found it on did not say where it came from so I could not buy my own. I decided to try and make it myself.

My sweet man bought me a Silhouette last Christmas, it was the perfect tool for this project.

I began by creating one shape at a time.





It didn't take long and I had this!



A few changes but pretty dang close!

What do you think?




2 comments:

  1. So cool! I think I need a field trip in your house. I was in too much of a hurry party night. I love what you have been doing! <3 Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me! I think it will be a while before we can do that though, unless you want to sit on your butt and slide down the stairs. = )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...