How to Clean Glass Shower Doors

Posted By: Kristi

Howdy! I am waiting for a project I am working on to dry so meanwhile I thought I would share this handy cleaning tip I recently learned.

Instead of throwing away dryer sheets after they have been used, set them aside to clean your shower doors.

I hate showing you this, it is pretty embarrassing but for the sake of the blog...



these were our shower doors before cleaning them.

GROSS!

Next I put a little water on my (used) dryer sheet.


Scrub away...


Rinse the glass and you are done!


The picture above is before I rinsed the glass, I forgot to take another after..oops! It is not streaky at all once you rinse it.

This really works! I was amazed too. ; )


You will be hearing from me again soon, my project is almost dry!!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fantastic post! This information is really good and thanks a ton for sharing it :-) I m looking forward desperately for the next post of yours..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. How to Get Mold Out of Fabric Shower Curtains

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work How to Clean a Shower Curtain without Taking It Down

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...