1. Gather your supplies. You will need:
2. Pour some glitter into a small dish.
3. Brush a small amount of Modge Podge onto a magnet. Make sure to coat the entire magnet but only with a thin layer of Modge Podge or your glitter will clump.
4. Lay your magnet glue side down into the dish that your have already poured your glitter in.
5. Tap the magnet on the edge of the dish to get the extra glitter off. Place the magnet on something to dry, I use a muffin dish so that the magnets wont move or touch.
6. Repeat the above steps on all of your magnets. When you are done you can either cover the glittered magnet with Modge Podge to seal it.
7. You can put a small amount of all purpose glue on the clear rock and place it on the magnet.
8. Let your magnets dry and you are done.
Glamorous?! = )