Samantha's Waterpolo Game

Posted By:  Stephanie

Will, My Girl and I went to watch my little sister Samantha play at her first high school waterpolo game Thursday evening.  I can't believe she is in high school already!  It seems like only a few years ago that we all gathered for her birth which was such an amazing day.  She is a beautiful girl inside and out and I'm so proud of the young lady she is becoming.

Kristi and I used to play waterpolo as well so it is SO fun to get to watch her play as well.  Who knew it would become a family sport years later?  I think water sports are in our blood.

Here is our waterpolo star Samantha.
On the right you can see her in action, she is in the white cap, #4.


My Girl's take on the game:
At first she was freaked out by all the yelling and cheering.
Soon it put her in a great mood because she realized she could yell and clap too.  Funny girl!


I can't wait to see more of Sam's games.  Her team won in both JV and Varsity.  She did a great job in both games and totally rocked her new contacts!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...